Friday, June 29, 2012

Nothing special

This week I've just did little code refactoring and moved all playback file related issues to separate class. Also, following my mentor's advice, I implemented cache for recording dialog. Now It reads every file header before adds it to list, store file's header to array and every time when user update selected record, it doesn't need to reopen the file.
What I want to implement now it's to keep the game save in playback file, i.e. if we load file before recording, it shouldn't ask what record you want to load. It should load it automatically. I'm not sure is it possible, but it may be great feature.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I understood your last sentence, but if I did, I would suggest that you embed/merge the savegame inside the recording file.

    ReplyDelete